India Inspires is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. India Inspires expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. India Inspires also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
India Inspires will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. India Inspires may also seek further information/documents and donor must cooperate in this regard.
However, India Inspires is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
Ø If you would like your donation to India Inspires to be refunded, you must request India Inspires in writing or by email for a refund and your request must reach India Inspires within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
• Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
• Handed over the Cheque / demand draft to India Inspires or someone authorized by India Inspires for this purpose, OR
• Despatched the Cheque / demand draft to India Inspires by other means.
Ø The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
• Date of donation
• Donation amount
• If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
• If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (Last 4 digits only).
• If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.